When was the last time you gave a thought to your mental health and mental peace?
Last week? Yesterday? Today!?
Answers don’t surprise me, but the way people look at this issue is what surprises me.
If any friend of yours is not having a good mood or vibe lately, then talk to him/her and know what’s bothering them. This is one of the best therapies, and that is Concern. Show your concern, and who knows they might be waiting just for that one concern from anyone.
Why is Mental Health so important?
The first thing which makes mental health important is that it is something which is connected to your physical health. One of my friends told me how people used to suggest him to go and have a run while he was going through a serious anxiety issue. How are you going to deal with a mental health by just focussing on the physical health?
Both the body aspects – mental as well as physical health are equally important and you cannot solve the mental issues by working on the physical health. This is something that you need to understand in the first place.
Why should you consider this problem?
* Well, it is One of the major problems found in the country that falls next after poverty and unemployment. The former one creates more severe damage to the human mind, I guess.
Removing the perception will take time, but the challenge doesn’t end there! Currently, there is as such no treatment for the mental illness and people just consider it as yet another mental syndrome.
* Yes, of course, the outlook must change if you want to bring in some real change.
Now, what can I do about this problem?
I will list out some points below that could come to help if you are facing any such feeling lately. Or you could also share with the one facing the same.
- Love Yourself. You are just perfect the way you are.
- Gym and workout is only a solution, instead, it could actually add more damage.
- No Overeating for god’s sake!
- Never skip a meal, have all the meals in enough proportion.
- Exercise is good, no need to push yourself for this. Do it in the way you want.
- Spend some time in the sunlight. It will help in boosting the mood and also keep your vitamin D in check.
- Along with loving yourself, keep everything genuine and real while dealing with every element in your life.
These are the points that you can try out for solving any mental issue if you are going through in your life. Also, kindly note that you don’t have to go on any kind of medication for solving the problem. Just, trust the process!